Meadow's Tale Merino Wool Leggings - Grey
Soft and thick, beautifully made merino wool leggings with braces will keep your child warm in winter and cool in summer. Thanks to the braces, they are very comfortable during the craziest daytime activities. The high waistband prevents them from slipping off ensuring comfort.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- composition: 90% fine merino wool, 9% polyamide, 1% elastane
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certificate
- unisex cut, perfect both for girls and boys
- antiseptic and anti-allergic properties
- year-round product
- can absorb up to 35% of moisture
- breathable, does not block the body's natural cooling function, i.e. sweating
- has antibacterial effect and does not retain unpleasant smells
- made of Poland
Merino sheep feed only on nature's natural resources such as grass, water, fresh air and sunshine. Their wool is ecological and it grows back regularly. It is also 100% biodegradable and requires no chemicals in the wash.
Merino wool is hypo allergenic and has many amazing properties- it is not itchy, it is kind to young and sensitive skin (it's amazing for eczema sufferers). It is thermo regulating meaning it is warm in the winter and cool in the summer- it will never be sweaty. It gently absorbs your baby's scent so it quickly becomes familiar and comforting.
- no need to wash often - this fabric cleans itself
- simply air it out
- if need be, wash very gently by hand in lukewarm water at 30°C
- do not use detergents
- no automatic dryer
- iron in medium temperature - up to 110°C maximum