Hvid Blanket Akira - Off White
Subtle diagonal lines following the sides of the harlequin pattern in the middle of the merino wool blanket Akira from Hvid. Supersoft, comfortable and warm.
Merino wool is hypo allergenic and has many amazing properties- it is not itchy, it is kind to young and sensitive skin (it's amazing for eczema sufferers). It is thermo regulating meaning it is warm in the winter and cool in the summer- it will never be sweaty. It gently absorbs your baby's scent so it quickly becomes familiar and comforting.
- Measurements: 70 x 95 cm.
- Material: 100 % supersoft merino wool.
- Made in Belgium.
- Woolmark certified yarn.
- It's not necessary to wash merinowool frequently. This fiber is self cleaning.
- It's perfect to just air outside.
- Otherwise wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of 30°
- Use a wool detergent to wash
- Machinewash only on a special wool program 30°,low speed, at one's own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.
Hvid is a sustainable wool brand that is designed and produced in Belgium. The 100% natural materials in beautiful colors have been transformed into true baby must-haves. The baby booties are the finest baby slippers that stay on well, the Teddy Tokki is your child's new best friend and the blankets provide nice quiet sleeping moments.